- Baccalaureate or higher degree from an accredited school in any area other than nursing.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (cumulative).
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for all science and math courses.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary education.
- Official transcripts will be sent to NursingCAS.
- An official, professional course-by-course evaluation (based on official transcripts
and documents) is required for all foreign educational transcripts and documents from
one of the following three credentials evaluation services: Josef Silny & Associates,
Inc., World Education Services (WES), Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE).
Official transcript evaluations based on unofficial transcripts, documents or copies
will not fulfill this requirement.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae. Please attach to online application via NursingCAS.
- Three letters of recommendations (Submitted electronically via NursingCAS).
- If applicable, TOEFL score of 550 paper-based, 213 computed-based or 79 internet-based
- Personal interview, by invitation only.
- Essay addressing experience and autobiographical information (included on application)
- The following prerequisites:
- Anatomy and Physiology I & II - BIOL 2251 & BIOL 2252 (8 credits); Completed within the last 10 years.
- Foundations of Microbiology - BIOL 2600 (3 credits) Completed within the last 10 years.
- Chemistry with lab - CHEM 1151 or CHEM 1211 (4 credits)
- Statistics - MATH 2210 (3 credits)
- General Psychology - PSYC 1101 (3 credits)
- Introduction to Human Development - PSYC 2103 (3 credits)
Clinical Nurse Leader
Prerequisite Review Form
For courses that were completed out of state or not listed on the Augusta University
Transfer Equivalency Guide, fill out this form to request for course review, and submit
it with syllabi and copies of your transcripts.
Transfer Equivalency Guide
Early submission of all application materials is strongly advised.
All required application materials and documents must be received in order for an
application to be considered complete and before an admission decision can be made.
The program does not accept applications after the application deadline; however,
the program will continue to accept application materials up to 2 weeks after the
The student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) Form I-20 for F-1 student
status or Form DS-2019 for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status cannot be issue by Augusta
University for enrollment in this program per U.S. immigration regulations. Questions?
Please email International & Postdoctoral Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore. Excel. Expand.
Learn the latest innovations in health care and advances in nursing science at the
region's only academic health center. Impact the world through collaboration and team
work, expanding the scope of your educational experience beyond the traditional classroom.