Note to International Applicants: The AU Dental College of Georgia, Advanced Education Program only accepts candidates who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
To be considered for admission to an Advanced Education Program of Augusta University, applicants must:
1. Be eligible for participation in the Advanced Education Program for which they are applying (See “Information for Graduates of International Dental Schools”).
2. Submit a complete PASS application by the program application deadline.
3. Applicants must have completed a dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association (ADA) Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA). Exceptions are the Endodontics, Periodontics and Prosthodontics Programs.
4. Applicants must verify their Lawful Presence by completing the citizenship & residency section of the supplemental questions contained on the PASS application and upon interview, must provide proof of lawful presence by the day of the interview.
5. Applicants enrolled in dental school at time of acceptance into the Advanced Education Program, must provide a final dental school transcript to verify the dental degree was awarded along with a copy of the awarded diploma.
6. Applicants accepted into the Advanced Education Program, must pass an on-site drug screening prior to enrollment, per State of Georgia requirements. Applicants who fail or refuse to participate in the drug screening will not be enrolled.
7. Applicants born outside the United States and whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language, the Internet-based version of TOEFL (IBT TOEFL). Minimum scores are 100 and 26 in the speaking component. TOEFL scores are valid 2 years from test date.
8. Interviews with programs are by invitation only. Applicants to be interviewed will be selected following a review of application material.
Applications may not be considered if:
- Application is incomplete, incorrectly filled out, illegible or not signed.
- Application materials are received after the program deadline.
- A Match Identification Number is not submitted (if applicable).
Providing false or incomplete information on your application or any of the documents supporting your application for admission can result in denial of admission, invalidation of an acceptance decision, or administrative disenrollment or dismissal. Students are subject to disenrollment or dismissal for falsifying application information at any time between enrollment and graduation.