Electronic Support Systems
These training classes provide an overview of the electronic systems, navigation tips,
and instructions for use.
Log in to Clincard
- Provides immediate compensation for patient visits, travel, etc. via an electronic
transfer to an AU Clinical Research Debit/Credit Card.
- Online portal allows ease of tracking payments and issuance of payments.
DocuSign is an electronic document signature tool, is now available to execute (sign)
research contracts. DocuSign allows contracts to be sent out and signed electronically,
which will save personnel time, effort, and inconvenience. Contracts utilizing this
tool will not need to be manually carried in paper format from one department to another
to obtain signatures. The signing process is very quick, and has been implemented
to help support the improved efficiency of the contract execution process.
Log in to eSproute
Electronic sponsored Programs Route (eSproute) is a web-based system created within
InfoEd that is designed to electronically capture AU required approvals, prior to
the submission or execution of extramural and intramural sponsored projects. Users
are required to attend training before access to the system is granted. Training is
conducted on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at noon. Once trained, AU
credentials are used to log into the system. Virtual Private Network (VPN) is required
when accessing the system outside of the AU firewall. Contact the Division of Sponsored
Programs (Pre-Award) for additional information.
Log in to iLab
- iLab allows for the online purchase of research services as well as the booking of
research equipment in specified research cores.
- The system provides for online payments and is linked with AU Financial Systems.
IRBNet is the electronic IRB submission system used by Augusta University. It is recommended
that you complete IRB training before you can gain access to the system. This can
be done by using the following help links (listed below) or by contacting the IRB
Office for more information at (706) 721-3110.
Help Links for Using and Navigating the IRBNet System:
If a username and password is requested to watch the training video or read the PDF,
please use AU and training, respectively.
- New Project Submission
- Post-Submission Advanced Topics (this is for Response/Follow-up, Amendments, Continuing
Reviews and Reportable Events packages)
- As well as our Guidance Documents located within the IRBNet system under Forms and
The On-line Collaborative Research Environment (OnCore) provides an electronic portal
to support the following research activities:
- Task Management for pre-study start up activities.
- Clinical Trials Data Management System
- Patient Registries
Log in to OnCore