Scholarships & Graduate Assistantships


Federal Teach Grant

A Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant is different from other federal student grants because it requires you to take certain kinds of classes in order to get the grant, and then do a certain kind of job to keep the grant from turning into a loan.

Financial Aid Office Scholarships

Please contact the Financial Aid Office concerning these scholarships

View College of Education Scholarships

Graduate Assistantships

A limited number of Graduate Assistantships are available each semester to qualified students. 

Forms & Additional Info